Needlepoint clubs are a great way to receive a project in the mail on a regular basis – and it’s just for you! You will learn new stitches and work with a variety of threads and embellishments – what a wonderful surprise each month! Here’s how it works:
- Sign up anytime – You will receive your first kit around the 15th of the month following your registration. If you prefer to pick it up at the shop, please let us know and we will have it ready for you here.
- Deposit – We will take a deposit equal to the cost of the canvas & stitch guide; this deposit will be applied to the last kit. You will be charged for the first kit when it is mailed to you.
- Stretcher Bars and Tacks – let us know if you need stretcher bars and tacks with your first kit when we confirm your registration. You may choose from mini, standard or Evertite stretcher bars.
- Payment – once we receive your club registration and deposit, we will secure your payment information for future kits. A credit card number is required for all clubs. Your fiscal safety is important to us; credit card information is securely stored.
Pepperberry Penguins Mini-Club
A 3 Kittens Exclusive with Pepperberry Designs!
Be one of the first to own this adorable mini-collection of Penguins from Pepperberry Designs. Each month, you will receive one of the four canvases, a stitch guide and thread kit. You will learn COOL embellishment techniques with each project!
Please contact the shop for more information at 651-457-4969.
Peter Pan Club
A 3 Kittens Exclusive with Raymond Crawford!
Raymond Crawford’s Peter Pan Club
Our newest needlepoint club will launch in October 2014, featuring a line of new characters by Raymond Crawford! The Club will arrive in four monthly shipments:
- Kit #1 – Captain Hook, Smee and the Crocodile
- Kit #2 – Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys
- Kit #3 – Wendy, John and Michael
- Kit #4 – The Darling’s Nursery and Nana (the family dog)
- Kit #5 – The Jolly Roger Pirate Ship (optional)
A special gift will be included with each Club and will arrive with the first kit. Be one of the first 12 to enroll and receive an extra bonus gift of a free 20×20 Ashland Sky Bag to keep your club canvas and threads organized!
Stitch Guides for the Peter Pan club are by 3 Kittens Needle Arts and will include a wonderful variety of threads, stitches and embellishments to bring this collection to life. The ship will be spectacular and include some goldwork elements. Characters all average about 4″ in height and will include a special finishing idea for Tinkerbell who is smaller. Guides are printed with easy to read stitch charts and color photographs of the canvas – both unstitched and stitched. Threads will arrive in Floss Away Bags on a metal ring to help you stay organized. Stretcher bars are recommended and can be included by request.
Please contact the shop for more information (651-457-4969) and enjoy watching our Video Introduction (click here) to the Peter Pan Club. We will update this page with video updates as we reveal the character designs!
Russian Santa Club
Featuring our Leigh Designs EXCLUSIVE – The Snow Maiden!
Leigh Designs 4 Month Club Club includes five elements – the Holly Hills Santa, the Merry Mistletoe Santa, the Birdland Santa and the Northern Lights Santa, with our exclusive Snow Maiden canvas arriving as a companion piece to the Northern Lights Santa. Each detailed guide will include color photographs, charted stitches as well as surface embellishment techniques to evoke the elegance and beauty of these distinctive designs. Our vision for this collection is to finish them as dome-top stand ups. Each one will have a stitched decorative border as a base and a beautiful blackwork background. If you would like to stitch more of Leigh’s fabulous Santas, we will have stitch guides for all eight in the series – just let us know which designs you would like to add to our Club when you register. 5 Designs: 5″x6″, 18ct. Call the shop for pricing and registration: 651-457-4969
Kelly Clark Needlepoint 9 Month Club
These little Firecrackers may be small but they have a big “pop” in this dynamite display! Kelly Clark brings us nine clever designs with lots of beads, sequins and fun, sparkly threads in this new monthly club. Each canvas is small and so quick to stitch, you’ll be done in no time! Show them off next summer in this USA display or decorate your own 4th of July bucket or painted pot. 9 Designs: 2.25″x3.5″, 18ct. Call the shop for pricing and registration: 651-457-4969
Shelly Tribbey 12 Month Club This delightful series from Shelly Tribbey is enhanced by stitch guide designs from nationally-known artisan, Cynthia Thomas – exclusive to 3 Kittens Needle Arts. You will love working with the variety of threads and embellishments as you create this heirloom ornament series for yourself or a cherished family member. Choose from several different finishing motifs to suit your own unique style. 12 Designs: 3” Rounds, 18 ct. Call the store for pricing and registration: 651-457-4969